Interior Design in Singapore
Swiss Interior is an interior design firm in Singapore that helps homeowners translate their dream home into reality. Swiss Interior has over 12 years of experience in interior design and helped over 500 home owners translate that dream into reality, with outstanding results. There are many types of interior designs and styles available, so if you’re unsure about the theme or design, feel free to consult us. When it comes to your home renovation, our years of network and connection in this industry can help you save time and money, meanwhile ensuring the highest quality for your home project. Should you be looking out for professionally designed, aesthetically pleasing home, our designers have the design skill and experience to offer you stunning designs that can be done with your home. If you are looking for a fuss-free, smooth experience, you can check out our renovation packages. From 3-room, 4-room to 5-room BTO packages, we can offer you a wide range of high quality design and branded goods in our packages.
Useful Tips Before Engaging the Right Interior Designer
If you are unsure about the planning and design of your home, here are some useful areas you may want to think about:
1. What is your time and budget for the interior design project?
2. How much time will you be spending or living in that space?
3. Conducting your due diligence and ensuring the interior designer firm you are talking to has solid customer reviews
4. Look at the interior designer’s portfolio and gallery (ensuring the portfolio are not 3D render)
5. Pricing is not everything – don’t get lured by cheap packages! Check through the quality and brand of products that will be used.
6. Determine if you and the interior designer have the same frequency
7. Switch outlets and power points – where do you need them? Being nice isn’t enough – a functional home with convenience is what you are looking for.
8. Lighting and geography of your house – consider planning your home’s layout and orientation according to the surroundings as it will affect the lighting and feng shui of your home.
At Swiss Interior, we make sure to take all these factors into account before starting on your interior design project.
Check out our reviews for more confirmation on the quality of work we can produce!